Series 2: Understanding and recognizing meridians of the body & caring for ailments
1. How do cataracts form?
2. Does having a cataract require surgery?
3. Care and preparation before surgery
4. Possibility of complications after surgery and recovery
5. How Chinese medicine looks at eye maintenance and care
Dr. Kevin Chiu will start lecturing on practical applications of Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments on the first Sunday of every month, 7:30-9:00pm.
Lecture Series by Kevin Chiu, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Being Your Own Doctor
Talks About Maintaining Health by Kevin Chiu, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Date/Time: Starting every Friday evening in April 7:30-9:00pm
1. Understanding the relationship between the five elements and the human body
2. Describing the functions of the five viscera and six bowels in the human body
3. Inquiring into the meaning of “disease”
4. Learning acupuncture points–beginners’ lessons
5. Exploring acupuncture and moxibustion theory–expanded level
Let’s learn how to improve our own immune system in order to prevent minor illnesses.