Lecture Series by Kevin Chiu,
Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Series 1: How to Eat Healthy
How do we respond to what our body tells us?
Learn how to apply the use of acupuncture points and meridians to communicate with our body.
Dr. Kevin Chiu will start lecturing on practical applications of Traditional Chinese Medicine on the first Sunday of every month, 7:30-9:00pm.
Being Your Own Doctor
Talks About Maintaining Health by Kevin Chiu, Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Date/Time: Starting every Friday evening in April 7:30-9:00pm
1. Understanding the relationship between the five elements and the human body
2. Describing the functions of the five viscera and six bowels in the human body
3. Inquiring into the meaning of “disease”
4. Learning acupuncture points–beginners’ lessons
5. Exploring acupuncture and moxibustion theory–expanded level
Let’s learn how to improve our own immune system in order to prevent minor illnesses.