Dear Dharma friends,
The old year has passed and we welcome the new year,
Thousands of auspicious clouds gather many delighted crowds.
With joy we welcome the auspiciousness of spring,
Gold Buddha Monastery Celebrates the Lunar New Year
We sincerely invite you to take part in the following Dharma Assemblies:
- Recite the Shurangama Mantra – Sunday, January 26, 8:30 am
- Liberating Life – Sunday, January 26, 10:00 am [ more info ] / [ poster ]
- Sutra Copying – Sunday, January 26, 1:00 pm – 3:30 pm [ notes ] / [ poster ]
- Praying for Blessings by Lighting Lamps and Hitting the Bell – Thursday, January 30 (Lunar New Year’s eve), 8:00 pm
[ notes ] / [ poster ]
- Compose and write wishes for the New Year – January 31～February 6, 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
- Bowing the Three Thousand Buddha Repentance – January 31～February 6 (1st to 7th days of the lunar New Year), 8:30 am – 4:00 pm [ poster ]
During the festivities, plaques may be written to pray for blessings or for crossing over the deceased. Lamps can also be lit to pray for blessings. Registration must be done in person.
We welcome all to join us, in praying for the world, our country, the society and our families.
Everyone is welcome to join in our festivities.